My Client are a large , growing digital agency, they are looking for an enthusiastic SEO executive to join their successful SEO team.
Working within the SME team day to day responsibilities of the role will to provide assistance to the SEO manager in providing effective recommendations and consultancy to our SME clients to deliver successful SEO campaigns.
- Support the implementation of SEM strategies for client campaigns
- Provide statistical analysis and reports of SEO campaigns to clients.
- Present SEO campaign information and analysis to clients and internal groups.
- Support the sales process as required
- Look for ways to grow existing client campaigns were possible
- Meet and exceed internal and external client expectations
- Portray the company values at all times
- Management of time, tasks and expectations to ensure deadlines are met and deliverables delivered.
- Regularly monitor, analyse and report on SEO campaign performance.
- In-depth, qualified SEO keyword research.
- Produce and present best practice on-page recommendations
- Advise on and create search engine friendly content for client websites.
- Implement a variety of best practise SEO link building techniques
- Advise on & implement client social media strategies where applicable
- Highlight shortfalls in campaigns and offer ‘corrective’ suggestions.
- Carry out campaign administration
- Keep abreast of developments within SEO, the search engine algorithms and guidelines and competitor campaigns to uncover opportunities and threats in the industry.
- Understanding of SEO with some experience
- Understanding of marketing principles
- Experience of Google Analytics
- Ability to communicate professionally at all levels
- Experience in an agency environment
- Educated to degree level in a marketing/IT related degree
You must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills and be able to build good rapport with clients, colleagues and suppliers by email, telephone and face to face. You will also have excellent timekeeping, organisational, reporting, analytical and financial management skills, be commercially aware and be confident in presenting regular status reports to your line manager.
How to apply?
Simply send an email to hello[AT]futuresearches[DOT]com with your CV and cover letter indicating the job reference.