Next SMX Search Marketing Expo & Conference is taking place between November 16- 17, 2010 at Hilton on the Park, Melbourne. While learning recent tactics and strategies from international and Australian search professionals that will bring your search marketing results in to the next level, you will also be growing your social network and meeting with useful contacts. If you are planning to visit eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit Melbourne as well, your SMX Melbourne pass will allow you access to it as well.
Below are the topics those will be covered during the conference:
- Welcome & Keynote – Social Media – Time to Rethink Your Marketing Metrics
- Creating a Structured Digital Marketing, Reporting, Optimisation & Testing Framework
- Understanding the Metrics of Search, Social & Mobile
- Driving ROI through Mobile Optimisation
- Social Media And Your Customer: How Do You Measure Up?
- Cross channel attribution: optimising to the true value of every click on the path to conversion
- Beyond the Bounce, Modeling and Measuring Qualified Visitors
- High-Impact Conversion Optimisation: Strategy and Execution
- Using Behavioral Data to Qualify and Nurture Sales Leads
- How to Make Conversion Optimisation Work for Your Business
- Roundtable discussions – Our five most prenicious problems
- Managing SEO based Content Writing
- Designing a Bullet Proof Link Building Campaign
- Diagnosing Technical SEO Issues
- Duplicate Content & Multiple Site Issues
- Latent Dirichlet Allocation (LDA) and Google’s Rankings
- Dealing With Domain Names, URLs & Parameters
- Facebook & Google Places
- Case Study: Social Signals & SEO
- All About Mobile Search
- Harnessing the Power of Search Networks
- The Long Table – The Future of Search!